How to get a guy to notice you !

You might think getting a guy to notice you is impossible, but it's actually quite simple. This trick will work even if your shy/introvert as I personally tried this inadvertently, of course (wink*) and it worked every time.

Eye contact





They say that making eye contact with someone makes the body produce chemical called
phenylethylamine which makes that person fall in love with you. I don't know about that but from experience it makes that person feel some type of way, in a way it has the power to ignite something. I remember my first day of uni this guy and I made eye contact, I thought that was the end of it. However every time we bump into each other the eye contact kept getting longer & longer which made me having to break it because arhhhh it was awkward af.

Tips & tricks


1. Start of by just gazing at them first - make sure they notice that

2. Make sure both of you make eye contact for it to work
3. Make eye contact with him EVERYDAY! 
4. Everytime you lock eyes make sure you GRADUALLY make the eye contact longer
5. Be prepared it's gon be awkward 
6. Smile when you lock eyes
7. Try experimenting on someone you don't fancy - be prepared for them to feel some type of way

Hope you guys enjoyed this, now go get you a boo ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uni🤦‍♂️

2018 GOALS